Joyce worm gear machine screw jacks lift and precisely position loads (250 pounds to 250 tons). Upright or inverted jacks operate at full capacity in tension or compression. WJ and RWJ, single lead jacks are self-locking. DWJ and DRWJ, double lead jacks offer increased travel speed and require a brake or external locking device to hold position.
- Alloy steel input shafts
- Aluminum bronze wormgears
- Tapered or ball thrust bearings provide rugged reliability
- Double input shafts standard
- Protective boots available
- Anti-backlash devices available
- Customized mechanical jacks can be made to your specifications
- Custom finishes available
Parts list and exploded views are included in the O&M Manual. The serial number is attached to the product housing.